Electronic Monitoring Case Worker, full-time
JOB OPENING: Electronic Monitoring Case Worker, full-time
- Cover Letter, Writing Sample, Driving Record, Resume (on-line submission for resume required).
- A critical responsibility of this role will be to transport our clients and other staff members. Therefore, a valid, current NJ drivers license, and an acceptable driving record verified via MVR and approved by our insurance carrier is required and a condition of employment.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Youth Services and Family Crisis Intervention Unit Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide 24 hour response to youth assigned to electronic monitoring.
- Provide crisis intervention/de-escalation services to individuals on EM.
- Provide intensive supervision 24/7 utilizing GPS services as well as face to face interactions, home/school/employment visits and phone contacts.
- Assist families with obtaining application for representation.
- Rotate on-call for 24-hour program response.
- Coordinates case management and goal planning for all clients.
- Plans and coordinates case management, follow-up and aftercare services for all clients.
- Provide staff representation and ensure juveniles appearance in court.
- Create court reports detailing recommendation of increase or decrease of levels of services.
- Coordination with shift partner of daily office hours, court dates, hot line calls, family and individual meetings.
- Attends employee supervision meetings, staff training and weekly case review as required.
- Attends local, county, and statewide networking activities as needed. Developing rapport with referral sources, court personnel and inter-agency networking.
- Completes progress notes, reports, data entries and other paperwork as needed.
- Completes other related duties as needed.