Ways to Help
Be a Part of It
Become part of our family, friends, and partners who work together to ensure that all of our children can feel safe and loved. You can participate in a fundraising event or make a monetary donation to the agency or a specific program.
WAYS TO DONATE
Make a monetary donation to the agency or a specific program
- Donate Online. Click the link to donate via PayPal.
- Buy a brick in our Walk of Hope. Be a permanent part of a positive contribution to a local youth in crisis. For more information, click here.
- Remember Someone Special by sending a donation in honor of a special anniversary, birthday, graduation, holiday or in memory of a loved one. The recipient will receive a notification card from Harbor House. Memorial Donations of $500 or more will have the loved one’s name engraved on a brass plate and affixed to a Memorial Plaque that hangs at the shelter.
- Participate in our Ride for New Beginnings Bike Tour.
- Participate in The United Way Campaign. The United Way of Ocean County and United Way of Monmouth County
- Donate clothing and household items for our Wish List.
- Hold a fundraising event. All collaborative fundraising must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Give a gift of stock or establish an additional planned giving initiative.
- Designate Harbor House as the beneficiary in your will.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF THESE PROGRAMS, CALL (732) 929-0096
Community support is the backbone of Harbor House. We wouldn’t be the successful program we are today without the support of the people and organizations in our community. To all of you who have contributed, and to all that will contribute in the future, THANK YOU!