Ways to Help
Become part of our family, friends, and partners who work together to help homeless children feel safe and loved. You can participate in a fundraising event or make a monetary donation to the agency or a specific program.
WAYS TO HELP
- Donate Online. Click the link to provide a monetary donation to our programs.
- Participate in our Ride for New Beginnings Bike Tour.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser on our Facebook page.
- Follow us on social media to spread the word.
- Donate gift cards and various household items for our Wish List.
- Become a Harbor House Ambassador with a gift of $500 or more.
- Design a fundraising or awareness event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Give a gift of stock or establish an additional planned giving initiative.
- Designate Ocean’s Harbor House as the beneficiary in your will.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF THESE PROGRAMS, PLEASE CALL (732) 929-0096 x205
Community support is the backbone of Ocean’s Harbor House. We wouldn’t be the successful program we are today without the support of the people and organizations in our community. To all of you who have contributed, and to all that will contribute in the future, THANK YOU!
Ocean’s Harbor House, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Tax ID #: 22-2672209