Ways to Help
Community support is the backbone of Ocean’s Harbor House. We wouldn’t be the successful program we are today without the dedication of individuals and organizations in our community. To all who have contributed in any way, and to all that will contribute in the future, thank you!
Become part of our family, friends, and partners who work together to help homeless children feel safe and loved. There are many ways you can help us.
- Design a fundraising or awareness event. Email us at email@example.com to share your idea with us.
- Participate in our Ride for New Beginnings Bike Tour
- Create a Facebook birthday fundraiser on our Facebook page
- Choose Ocean’s Harbor House, Inc. on Amazon Smile
- Sign up for the Rite Aid KidCents program and round up your purchases to support us.
- Donate gift cards and various household items for our Wish List
- Designate Ocean’s Harbor House as a beneficiary in your will.
- Donate Online – Provide a monetary donation to our programs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF THESE PROGRAMS, PLEASE CALL (732) 929-0096 x205
Ocean’s Harbor House, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Tax ID #: 22-2672209